Colonists, please enjoy this L update and enjoy some impending exciting news!
- Updated Warehouse setpiece
- Lockboxes now take 3 minutes to unlock
- Adjusted Blizzard timings so a blizzard will last 30 s to 4 min max.
- Prevented a Blizzard from being immediately followed by another Blizzard
- NPCs can now use axes and all types of pickaxes for melee combat
- NPCs now have a simple fight-or-flight response to combat; they will run away if they have very low health but not their opponent, or if their opponent has a firearm and they don’t, or if they’re completely unarmed
- NPCs will now open doors during combat and while fleeing
- Updated smelter sounds, tuned volume
- Railgun has an updated projectile and an updated sound
- Default volume for Music and Ambience lowered slightly
- Fixed several issues related to lockboxes unlocking and syncing in multiplayer
- Fixed an issue that could cause a repeating exception when a lockbox is added to the world, causing a steady framerate drop as more lockboxes generate
- Fixed issue with certain heavy laser projectiles not showing in multiplayer
- Fixed issue that caused the current weather and Blizzard countdown not to be seen when a client joins mid-event
- Fixed issue that could cause a stuck Blizzard to block all other events, such as colonist spawns, from occurring
- Fixed “Waiting for area to load” still showing up for a long time after you first reconnect to an online game
- Fixed issue that could caused toppled plants to get launched into the air
- Fixed block-break animation issue that would cause you not to see destruction animations when blocks are destroyed by other clients
- Fixed issue with colony spawn point not “sticking” after resuming a game in The Mode
- Fixed issue that would cause the spawn point item not to be awarded to the first member of a faction
- Fixed issue that would cause new members of a faction not to respawn at the colony spawn point
- Fixed NPCs being given the wrong tier of equipment on some setpieces
- Fixed some laser weapon projectiles failing to display when shot by a NPC
Can’t get enough Outworlder? Itching for the next colony? Try one of our communities and social media platforms!
Our Discord is our main community hub: If you’re a playtester, you can join and get a special playtester role. Also look for people to play Outworlder with there!
Our other spaces are regularly updated